- Did the WHO EVER have a number 1 hit?
- Who has the most Top 40 hits of all time?
- Who wrote most number 1 songs?
- What is the most played song ever?
- Who has sold the most albums?
- What is Beyonce’s number one hit?
- Who has the most number 1 hits?
- Who has more hits Drake or Beyonce?
- Who is the richest female rapper?
- Who has more hits Nicki Minaj or Cardi B?
- Who is the number 1 female rapper?
- Who is queen of rap 2020?
- What song was #1 the longest?
- How many number 1 hits Does Nicki Minaj Have?
Did the WHO EVER have a number 1 hit?
A Number 1 single.
The Who have managed to top the Official Albums Chart once, in 1971, with Who’s Next, but when it comes to singles… nope.
The closest they’ve come is, like it is for most artists, Number 2, which they’ve reached twice, with My Generation (1965) and I’m A Boy (1966)..
Who has the most Top 40 hits of all time?
Drake has broken the record for the most top 10 singles in the history of the US Billboard chart, overtaking previous record-holder Madonna. The Canadian rapper and singer scored his 39th and 40th top 10 hits on this week’s countdown, as the vocalist on DJ Khaled’s singles Popstar and Greece.
Who wrote most number 1 songs?
John LennonThe most successful songwriters in terms of number one singles are John Lennon (1940-80) and Paul McCartney (b. 18 Jun 1942). McCartney is credited as the writer on 32 number one hits in the US to Lennons 26 (with 23 co-written), whereas Lennon authored 29 UK number ones to McCartney’s 28 (25 co-written).
What is the most played song ever?
Shape of You100 most-streamed songsRankSongArtist(s)1″Shape of You”Ed Sheeran2″Rockstar”Post Malone featuring 21 Savage3″Dance Monkey”Tones and I4″One Dance”Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla73 more rows
Who has sold the most albums?
Check out the 50 best-selling music artists of all time by album sales:The Beatles — 183 million units.Garth Brooks — 156 million units. … Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units. … Eagles — 120 million units. … Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units. … Billy Joel — 84.5 million units. … Michael Jackson — 84 million units. … More items…•
What is Beyonce’s number one hit?
1. ‘Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)’ (2008) Accolades: The single peaked at no. 1 on the Hot 100, won Video of the Year at the VMAs and BET Awards and won Song of the Year at the Grammys.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The BeatlesThe Beatles have tallied the most No. 1 hits in the 61-year history of the Hot 100, with 20. Their closest competitor is Mariah Carey, with 18.
Who has more hits Drake or Beyonce?
Drake is the lead artist on 28 of his No. 1 hits and a featured artist on 10 – while Jackson was the lead or co-lead on all 37. … Among all acts, Drake is seventh behind Mariah Carey (79), Rihanna (60), the Beatles (59), Boyz II Men (50), Usher (47), Beyoncé (42).
Who is the richest female rapper?
How Nicki Minaj Became the Richest Female Rapper in the WorldWith over a decade under her belt as a pioneer in female rap music, let’s take a look at how the Trinidadian-American rapper built her empire.Plus, she’s also inked deals with MAC Cosmetics, Myx Moscato, Pepsi, and more.More items…•
Who has more hits Nicki Minaj or Cardi B?
And let’s not forget that Nicki broke Aretha Franklin’s record; Nicki now has more entries on the Hot 100 than any other female artist in history. Cardi deserves to be #1 right now, but she has a long way to go before she reaches Nicki’s success. … After many hit features, Nicki dropped “Pink Friday” in late 2010.
Who is the number 1 female rapper?
1. Missy Elliott — With over 30 million records sold, this Virginia native is reportedly the top-selling female rapper of all time and deserves to someday be enshrined in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, alongside such fellow hip-hop heroes as Public Enemy and 2Pac. 2 (tie).
Who is queen of rap 2020?
Cardi BLil Kim Announces Cardi B as the Queen of Rap: ‘She’s Got the Crown’ 2020 Showbiz Cheat Sheet, All Rights Reserved.
What song was #1 the longest?
Old Town Road“Old Town Road” is now much more than an inescapably catchy song — it’s a history-maker. At 17 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which tracks the sales and streaming data of music’s biggest singles, Lil Nas X’s genre-redefining hit has become the longest-running No. 1 single in Billboard’s history.
How many number 1 hits Does Nicki Minaj Have?
And despite her frequent presence on the Hot 100, Minaj has never had a No. 1 hit. She’s had 17 songs reach the top 10, and ascended to the No. 2 spot with her 2014 single “Anaconda.”