- Which field of medicine has best lifestyle?
- Which country has the smartest people?
- What is the most interesting medical specialty?
- What is the hardest medical specialty?
- What is the easiest doctor specialty?
- Who are the smartest doctors?
- Which doctors have the best work life balance?
- Who do doctors usually marry?
- What is the least popular medical specialty?
- What type of doctors are needed most?
- Which medical specialty is the least stressful?
- Who is the smartest person in the world?
- Which surgery is most difficult?
- Who are the happiest doctors?
- Which type of doctor has the best lifestyle?
Which field of medicine has best lifestyle?
The four specialties rated highest for lifestyle (1–9, with 9 being highest) were dermatology (8.4), radiology (8.1), ophthalmology (8.0), and anesthesia (7.5).
The four specialties rated lowest were orthopedics (4.0), neurosurgery (3.1), general surgery (2.6), and obstetrics-gynecology (2.5)..
Which country has the smartest people?
SingaporeRanked: The 25 Smartest Countries In The WorldRankingCountryAverage IQ1Singapore107.12China105.83Hong Kong105.74South Korea104.621 more rows•Jan 11, 2019
What is the most interesting medical specialty?
Here, we list the top medical specialties with the biggest potential for development in the future….General practice. Many doctors choose this specialty today to make a long-term impact on someone’s life. … Pediatrics. … Radiology. … Ophthalmology. … Sports medicine and rehabilitation. … Oncology. … Dermatology. … Emergency Medicine.More items…•
What is the hardest medical specialty?
Competitive programs that are the most difficult to match into include:General Surgery.Neurosurgery.Orthopedic Surgery.Ophthalmology.Otolaryngology.Plastic Surgery.Urology.Radiation Oncology.More items…
What is the easiest doctor specialty?
2. You love the hours and want a specialty that is “easy.” Many students choose a specialty thought to have ‘easy hours. ‘ The fields that come to mind are the E-ROAD specialties – emergency medicine (EM), radiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, and dermatology.
Who are the smartest doctors?
That’s because you are the smartest doctor in the world….Here are the top 10 according to the article:Berci Mesko, M.D.Pieter Kubben, M.D.Peter Diamantis, M.D.Cameron Powell, M.D.Iltifat Husain, M.D.Sumer Sethi, M.D.Daniel Kraft, M.D.Kevin Pho, M.D.More items…•
Which doctors have the best work life balance?
Respondents gave these specialties the highest average rating for work hours and schedule flexibility:Physical medicine and rehabilitation.Dermatology.Radiation oncology.Orthopedic surgery.Emergency medicine.
Who do doctors usually marry?
1. Physicians and surgeons marry post-secondary teachers, elementary school teachers and registered nurses the most.
What is the least popular medical specialty?
With that in mind, the five least competitive medical specialties are:Family medicine.Physical medicine and rehabilitation.Anesthesiology.Pediatrics.Psychiatry.
What type of doctors are needed most?
There are many other types of doctors, but this list will give you a taste of which ones are among the most needed.Family physicians. … Internists. … Pediatricians. … Psychiatrists. … Obstetricians and gynecologists. … Surgeons. … Anesthesiologists. … Pathologists.More items…•
Which medical specialty is the least stressful?
Dermatologist. Salaries average $297,000. You need four additional years of training, but dermatologists can control their hours and often work a much shorter week. This is considered one of the least stressful specialties, and it’s ranked very high in job satisfaction.
Who is the smartest person in the world?
Born in Boston in 1898, William James Sidis made the headlines in the early 20th century as a child prodigy with an amazing intellect. His IQ was estimated to be 50 to 100 points higher than Albert Einstein’s. He could read the New York Times before he was 2.
Which surgery is most difficult?
Here’s a list of the 10 riskiest medical procedures:Craniectomy.Surgical Ventricular Restoration. … Spinal Osteomyelitis Surgery. … Coronary Revascularization. … Bladder Cystectomy. … Esophagectomy. … Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair. … Pancreatectomy. … More items…•
Who are the happiest doctors?
According to the Medscape report, doctors in the following fields are happiest:Rheumatology: 60% of those surveyed reported satisfaction with life away from work.General surgery: 60%Public health & preventive medicine: 59%Allergy & Immunology: 59%Orthopedics: 58%Urology: 58%Ophthalmology: 58%
Which type of doctor has the best lifestyle?
The Happiest Doctors Rheumatologists — specialists in arthritis, joints, muscles, and bones — topped the list with an average self-reported happiness rating of 4.09. They were followed closely by dermatologists (4.06), urologists (4.04), ophthalmologists (4.03), and emergency medicine doctors (4.01).